Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eradicated E's ~ Life Lessons from a Tea Party ~ A to Z Blog Challenge


When I began thinking about the A to Z challenge, I thought for a long time about what I wanted to write. I tried to think of ways to find neat things about the English language with each letter. And then I thought, what if that letter didn’t exist? So I am doing an abbreviated version of my Life Lessons series that I normally do on Fridays, but without using the letter of the day. What would life be like without that letter? Let’s find out...

Today is the letter ‘E’ so you might need your dictionaries handy.
I am not thrilling at today’s post. Hard. Difficult. Absurd. All words that flood my mind as I think about writing without today’s... um... digit? Symbol?

Anyway, upon a day prior to now, my girl child and I had a hot-drink-originating-from-China party. My child put toys on a slab-on-limbs for our food. A cow, dinosaur, railroad track, and a train sat on my dish. Play food abounds in our play room but still toys sat in as food. I brought about thoughts as to why.

What starts us playing with things in ways distinct from original notions? Within us is an infatuation with formulation. Humanity wants to birth origination from within our imagination. It is an inborn part of our souls – to act as originator of art, information, and forward motion of civilization.

Why? On grounds that humanity was brought about in God’s portrait, a part of Him, king of all formulators. It is part of Him and part of His most sacrosanct sirings. So proclaim your original visions with joy for inspiration is a gift from God.

Ha ha! Succ- wait, um, Victory! I shall now go do my jig of triumph.

I am so glad that is done! Talk about digging deep into your creativity... How well can you do?   Leave a comment about your most recent moment of creativity without using the letter E. 


2 comments: