Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Organizing Your Closet Door

I'm not at home today - I'm guest posting over on I Dream of Clean.

I will pause here while my friends and family laugh themselves silly. They have, after all, seen my house. I think it's pretty apt. I often dream of it being clean.

Anyway, I am guest posting on I Dream of Clean. Come over and check out the many uses for over the door shoe racks that you might not have thought of before!


No matter how many cabinets and closets exist in your house, you are probably looking for more
storage. We all either need more places to cram our abundance of stuff, or – and this is really
more ideal – we are looking for more space to make ourselves a little more organized. If you have
ever begun looking for wasted space in your closets, it has probably been suggested that you look up and add another shelf.
That’s a great idea. For Yo Ming...

Read the rest of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment