Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Madness Fun, Part 1

I made brackets. What little rhyme or reason I had for my picks had nothing to do with basketball. I know enough about the game to be able to follow it when I watch it, but that's about it.

Normally, I would post this on Friday because I intend to draw some sort of life lesson from the results of my random selections. In this case, however, Friday is too late because the tournament will have already started.

Did you make brackets? Want to have some fun and make a random selection like I did? Come on over to ESPN and join my group.


1. Go to espn.go.com
2. Make your brackets (you may have to create an account, but that's pretty easy. You can even connect with facebook.)
3. Join the group Amelia's Drawing Room. The password is CupOfTea. Hehe. Isn't that cute?
4. Come back here and leave a comment telling me if your brackets were thought out or random, like mine.
5. Tell your friends to put their brackets in and come visit the blog.

If you've already made brackets, then you can just come join in our group. The winner will get a lovely mention on the blog, but that's about it. This is just for fun. Got more than one bracket? Feel free to throw them in there. I think you can have up to ten brackets each in the group.

I'm not going to tell you about my brackets yet other than to tell you I have Duke winning the whole thing because I am currently writing a book about a Duke. My logic is terrifying, isn't it?

How did you decide your brackets?

No comments:

Post a Comment