Friday, April 25, 2014

The Self-Obsessed Easter Bunny and Other Twitter Perspectives

It's been a fun and thought-provoking week on Twitter. Some of my faves of the week:

A new perspective on the Easter Bunny...

@TimHawkinsComic: I think the Easter Bunny is full of himself, what with giving everyone chocolate graven images of himself and all.


And a fun perspective on life...




@theBradMontague: So much of adulthood is just pretending you know what you're doing. @PhilCooke: Apparently I've arrived. I just discovered a @FakePhilCooke Twitter account... :-) #LegendInMyOwnMind@JonAcuff: We are all Tom Hanks staring at a volleyball for community, only instead we are holding phones" What @JennyAcuff just said to me. #Dang


@PhilCooke: I waste way too much time trying to get organized...



And we can't leave out the need of keeping the world of writing in perspective...



@JamesScottBell: Found a good, cheap poof reader@NovelDoctor: If I followed the "write what you know" axiom, all my stories would be about authors who stare blankly at their laptops.


And never forget to challenge your spiritual perspective...



@SuperPreacher: Growing up a geek Pastor's Kid, my favorite hymns were "Power in the Blood" and "I'll Fly Away." #TrueStory@PhilCooke: "Christians have given atheists less and less in which to disbelieve" - Alasdair MacIntyre


@matt_Papa: If You're all about grace but never talk about wrath, sin, or God's holiness, then you do not make much of grace but too little.



How's your perspective on life this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment