Friday, March 28, 2014

Recent Giggles in Memorable Media

I love following people on Social Media that make me laugh. I haven't done an internet recap in a long time, so here's some giggle worthy moments from the last few weeks.

@JimGaffigan: Those people not on social media look so silly making no effort to gain the approval of strangers over the internet.


@Traveurysm: Someone should make a movie that starts with upbeat music and about 100 consecutive establishing shots of New York City


@robfee: I wonder if Superman ever put glasses on Lois Lane's dog and she was like, "I've never seen this dog before. Is this a new dog?"


And even though the true joke is the completely random bracket I made based entirely on if I liked the sound of the name or knew someone who went there...


@J_P_Sloan: I tried to fill out a bracket today but the best I could manage was a parenthesis.


An no social media wrap up of the last few weeks would be complete without me including a bit about the amazing and awesome craziness that ensued on my twitter feed during the Rita/Golden Heart finalist announcement.


If you go here, you'll see my name on the list under the Inspirational category for unpublished writers. I'm incredibly excited and have every intention of putting those feelings into words for a post Tuesday. Until then, some thoughts on the day:


@NobleRorick: Watching the #ritagh noms is like watching the Oscar noms except you know everyone and are all "yay!" instead of "huh?"


@Alyssa_Day: Best call: Me: May I speak to @JillShalvis? This is Alyssa Day from RWA. Her: Hi! Wait, is this a RITA call? Me: No, your dues are late.


What's the funniest line you've seen lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment