1. Remember the Underlying Message of Words
* This post I saw on Ashley Clements' tumblr is really interesting as it goes into the underlying meaning of a single sentence. As an author, the impression that words give of a person's attitude and motivations is extremely important. Click on the pic to go to Ashley's tumblr for the full post.
* Given that words have such meaning, let's make sure the words we write and say are worthwhile.
2. Remember to Be Yourself
Every author is different. They have their own voice, views, and style. Whether in writing or in life it is SO important to remember that you are an individual.
3. Remember to Take Care of Yourself - Body, Mind, and Spirit
* I, too, went a full week with taking my vitamins. This is an amazing accomplishment! The Hubs is so proud of me.
* The mentality I wished I'd had at school and the one I need now. I have so many opportunities to further my writing education and I don't utilize them.
4. Remember to Find (and Focus On) the Good
5. Remember to Have Fun
* On tumblr, there's been a 50 Days of Doctor Who challenge. I haven't been participating or following it much, but this one... I want this one to happen:
*And a good giggle now and then never hurts.