1. Things that reminded me people are awesome:
- This article about Dilbert creator Scott Adams responding to a one star review for his new book. Seriously great way to keep a sense of humor in the face of haters.
- This tweet from Josh Taylor (Blimey Cow):
- This guy who broke a world record for doing two things I can't do at the same time: knitting and running a marathon. Yes. You read that right.
- These pictures (Drawn by Isaiah Stephens and seen on a tumblr post by Ashley Clements). Lots of people are drawing pictures these days and I often see them posted around tumblr. A popular subject is fictional female characters drawn with ridiculously curvy bodies and tight, scanty clothing. What makes this set different is that these really well drawn pictures manage to utilize those aspects without creating overly sexualized images. Bravo, Isaiah Stephens.
2. Things that made me go Hmmmm...
This one is from Facebook, so I left the person's name out.
3. Things that made me go hehehe
This was retweeted by someone... don't remember who. I don't actually know this person, but I applaud his idea!
Who doesn't love a grammar joke?
4. Things that made me go YEA!!!
- Sherlock US release date is announced. January 19th! Woohoo!
- The Day of the Doctor is going to be shown in theaters in 3D. Tickets weren't on sale yet when I wrote this post, so I don't know yet if I'll have tickets, but the fact that it's even happening is pretty awesome.
5. Speaking of Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Stuff...
- Okay, yes, this is actually something I posted, but still... hilarious and awesome! Walking through the mall and this is the mannequin in Express. Very little doubt who influenced that fashion selection.
- This is a pretty cool article about what makes the TARDIS different than other sci-fi ships and why that's awesome.
- Finally this image released to celebrate the 50th Anniversary. It just looks cool.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="461"] This image from Doctor Who's Official Tumblr[/caption]
What was your favorite thing this week?