Thursday, October 24, 2013

This week in media: The Faith in Humanity Edition

What have you been up to this week? Here's a few things that caught my eye this week:

1. Things that reminded me people are awesome:




  • This tweet from Josh Taylor (Blimey Cow):


Josh Taylor: Perks of dating me: You are Keener Taylor which means you're super hot.





  • These pictures (Drawn by Isaiah Stephens and seen on a tumblr post by Ashley Clements). Lots of people are drawing pictures these days and I often see them posted around tumblr. A popular subject is fictional female characters drawn with ridiculously curvy bodies and tight, scanty clothing. What makes this set different is that these really well drawn pictures manage to utilize those aspects without creating overly sexualized images. Bravo, Isaiah Stephens.


2. Things that made me go Hmmmm...


C. S. Lewis Daily Twitter: Satan sends error into the world in (opposite) pairs.. His hope is that you will get so upset about one that you'll react into the opposite.


This one is from Facebook, so I left the person's name out.


The person who denies the Trinity will lose his soul; the person who tries to explain the Trinity will lose his mind!



3. Things that made me go hehehe


This was retweeted by someone... don't remember who. I don't actually know this person, but I applaud his idea!

Michael Golamco: Flash mob today: Everyone spontaneously gather and clean my house


Who doesn't love a grammar joke?


Will Screamton (Wheaton): This is going to be useful for at least one person right this moment: *you're



4. Things that made me go YEA!!!




5. Speaking of Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Stuff...



  • Okay, yes, this is actually something I posted, but still... hilarious and awesome! Walking through the mall and this is the mannequin in Express. Very little doubt who influenced that fashion selection.


10_24WhoMannequin

 


  • Finally this image released to celebrate the 50th Anniversary. It just looks cool.


 

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="461"] This image from Doctor Who's Official Tumblr[/caption]

 

What was your favorite thing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment