Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Change is Afoot

Over the last few months I've been doing some reassessing.

What do I really want to do with social media? Dis I have a blog just because I was "supposed to"? (The answer turned out to be yes, by the way.)

So after a lot of prayer and a bit of brainstorming, I'm setting out in a new direction. One that will, I hope, take me where I want to go. Without further ado, I present my vlog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgYVES7-4Js

I hope you'll come with me as I change mediums and we talk about some fun things. If you go to my contact page, you'll see all the links to my various social media platforms. Stop by and say hi or let me know something you would like to have as a weekly conversation topic.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment