Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Going To Be Published... Sort of... Kinda... Okay, not really, but it's still cool!

Confused by the title? Let me explain.

If you follow me on Facebook, you know I've been a little quiet for the last week. It's because I've been getting everything ready for our anniversary celebration at Regency Reflections!


As part of the celebration we wrote a serial story. That means I will have fiction writing put out for all the world to read. Which is sort of like being published, but not really. 

The event is going to be fun. We've hidden prizes throughout the story for readers to find for a chance of winning all eight prizes. I have to say I'm having some serious thoughts about getting myself a copy of the Bible in the prize pack. (I didn't donate it, but I saw the picture and it's gorgeous!) 

I would love to have you swing over to Regency Reflections and join the party. The story is a lot of fun, and one of the best parts is that we're letting the readers decide how it ends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment