Friday, February 22, 2013

Have you been reading A Suitable Match?

Have you been reading A Suitable Match over at Regency Reflections?

A Suitable MatchI've been enjoying it so much more than I expected I would. The reader interactions are things I love. One of the reasons I want to be a writer and have this blog established when those books come out... someday... God willing...

But I digress. If you haven't been reading, you should go check it our right now! Today is the last day to place your vote for who you think should win the heroine's heart. That's right. We're leaving the ending up to the readers! I love it.

So skip over to Regency Reflections today and catch up. If you've been reading, don't forget to go see today's section. If you haven't been reading, feel free to start at the beginning. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment